Subject: RE: corrected version RE: Invitation to participate in the George Kasey think tank for media ethics, world peace and human ecological recovery ...some ideas for your ProxyGambit development
The George Kasey Foundation Inc.*.
AKA: The Virtual Free University (Think Tank)
The Foundation for the Advancement of Applied TechnEthics (Media Ethics) and Human Ecological Recovery (F.A.T.H.E.R.*)
Aloha Samy et al:
You are invited to participate in the George Kasey think tank for media ethics, world peace and human ecological recovery ...some ideas for your ProxyGambit development. By way of introduction and a conceptual offering for the marketing of the design of ProxyGambit:
The inventor of the secret formula for Cola was told by an anonymous person “why don’t you bottle it” …he did and made billions”. So the suggestion, in terms of mutual aid, would also apply to ProxyGambit …why not put it all in a box and sell it?
The idea of a virtual university as an institution that used computers and telecommunications instead of buildings and transport to bring students and teachers together for university courses was first published in works like "De-Schooling Society" by Ivan Illich that introduced the concept of the use of computer networks as switchboards for learning, in 1970. In 1971 George Kasey, a media(activist)ethicist, delivered a series of lectures on "the Philosophy of Communications De-Design" under the sponsorship of Phil Jacklin PhD, professor at University of California San Jose, a member of "The (San Francisco)Bay Area Committee for Open Media and Public Access." The lectures contained the theoretical outlines for use of telecommunications and media for de-schooling and de-design of mainstream education and an alternative Virtual Free University system. By 1972 George Kasey established "Media Free Times - periodical Multimedia Random Sampling of Anarchic Communications Art" a prototype for remote learning with the use of "multi-media periodicals," that are now commonly referred to as "web pages".
update: Technethics & AI - proposal
g~k~/ () George Kasey ()
Director / CEO / CIO
*The Foundation for the Advancement of Applied TechnEthics (Media Ethics) and Human Ecological Recovery (F.A.T.H.E.R.):
The Virtual Free University (Think Tank)
Media Anonymous World Service
· ...here are a couple of other studies that i though you would find interesting:
· Art of Invisibility.pdf
· I know samy kamkar ;)
· ...guessed it, a hyper intelligent dropout from the system like georgie ...i can relate to his suffering ...can you get him to run our payload, to make it viral for 6 B kids on planet earth? Better than Boobtube? Or just turn him on to the whistle-blower here, on the "Big Pharma" birth control scam? in fact he could finance our efforts to bust through the MIGc media monoply firewall...right? How well do you know him and will he assist our think tank in this opus?
· ...good work
· rest ...TTYS ...breath and ask your Higher Power what the next right thing to do is ...from minute to minute.
· You need a good video/animation editor
· Make a appealing video
· Maybe you can find someone on fiverr.com
...distribution is the issue .. video programming for mainstream
media, of industrial quality costs minimum 1-2 M$ , I am available via the
Directors Guild of Canada (DGC) or the DGA, if Kamkar is open to singing the
signatory agreement. Check out the demos for George Kasey, on IMDB.
The 2 min. video clip on ViFrU.org is enough conceptual info for the serious producer who is interested in global distribution. We have a registration under Media Free Times with the WGA (Writers Guild of America). If you know Mr. Kamkar then by all means pass on the video clip and let him decide what he wants to do. If he says we need an "appealing video" and he will cover the cost then you will get the standard 2% ...of 1-2M$ (negotiable)
We have been working this global media campaign for decades...it includes print, games, mobile app and AI ..the ."Big Pharma" control of media is not going to broadcast it ...hope you get this and can communicate it to Sammy K.
· We probably need more like 100m$ plus to get through the MIGc firewall
· ...please start thinking in terms of the "Big Picture" ...this is not another indie production Cinderella story.
· Well if you have the funding, okay
· I meant i know his work, I don't personally know want. But you can easily contact him
· ...that is the main issue here for decades ...where to find an angel investor interested in going up against MIGc so we need to think hard here ...we have no way of connecting with s~k~ ...if you do pls. let us know. If the diligent student were to take the foundation course in media studies all would become clear...a lot of reading that few will undertake ...but we are not reinventing the wheel...just making a better one.
· Stay Free
· I am writing Kamkar ...here is his email from his page ...also i will suggest to him to package his ProxyGambit into one box and distribute it ...here is his email so you can make contact amd speak his language about our struggles with "Big Pharma" : email@example.com
Notice: This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify sender by return e-mail and destroy the communication. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this communication or any attachments by anyone other than the named recipient is strictly prohibited.