Site Admin

update 181114

Post by gk » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:40 pm

gk
Site Admin

de-schooling =de-programming addendum Re: update 181114

Post by gk » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:47 pm

l~s~:

After the phone msg. today, just as I was checking the web for the possible title of our work “De-Programming Society”, I discovered there was already a “..homogenized, cloned.. “ version of our memes under the title The Matrix Solutions…already in place with the key words like : “Sucrose” (“Soma”) , “Population”, “ propaganda” &c. missing, but with all the standard factoids and “send money for DVD” hype in place.
Including a Cc. from our webpage of the quote:
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write,
but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
Alvin Toffler

See it on:
https://deprogrammingseries.com/

de-schooling =de-programming

Our Message Sent to: Deprogrammingseries.com © 2018

:
=========================================================

... \"THEY\" cloned our resistance to the real matrix i.e.: Galbraith\'s book \"The New Industrial State\"...just so you know, we were the ones who generated the memes to the script writer in 1972 see: Media Free Times http://GeorgeKasey.com
The missing word in your thesis is \"Sucrose\" (\"Soma\")...the entire society has been censored and under surveillance since then ...best PEACE

The real "Keys to Freedom" are deprogramming the self from addictions i.e.: media / sucrose &c.

===========end of cc.=====================

Recovery from power addiction note sent to l~h~ :

…what I was sharing about was the 4 M’s (see Attached)

Martyrdom
Management
Manipulation
Mothering

In the context of my “messianic” work to “save the planet”

…I notice that in general I cannot introduce “alien” concepts …everyone seems to be parroting the media: “trumpery, trump, trump”.

So, trying to elaborate on the reality of a population tsunami and its implications is futile and when I insist that perhaps, in the words of H.G. Wells’ introduction, to Margret Sangers The Pivot of Civilization, a “benevolent fascism” would be necessary i.e.: a “compulsory” de-schooling ("de-programming") of society, restoring “the human right knowledge of the ancestral wisdom of procreative hygiene on a global scale” … the response:
…OMG !!! …everyone holds their hands over their ears …

…who is reading our material? or looking at wanting to find out, or even asking for an explanation of our thought i.e.: see newly refreshed:

http://GeorgeKasey.com

…there are very few dialogue partners .. but nothing from the “hive mind”

So the 4M’s reading was an important refresher for me.

As a hyper intelligent savant I need to remember that “ you cannot please all the people all the time “…nor as I am discovering: most of the time

I affirm the only sane option is to “Let go and let G_D”.

I wish you another 24 hours and thank you for being there.

PEACE

g~k~